AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Please tell me about featherlite trailers or what to buy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 2/3/2012 07:20 (#2202828 - in reply to #2202582)
Subject: RE: Please tell me about featherlite trailers or what to buy(pics)

Wayne, the only down fall of this setup is the right handle is angled out a little too much. You really need to watch that you don't bend handle backing into 8' loading chutes. I need to either cut a little off handle or lower it down so it doesn't hit. I don't like to loan it out for that reason. But I've seen guys bend any handle on any door. I've sure liked it up to date, especially if loading saddle horses and the wind is blowing, I can open the side so the wind doesn't blow it shut.

If I could make this trailer better, I would change the first divider gate to a floating one so I could move it forward to 4'. That way I could load a 4-wheeler or horse in front after loading back of trailer. I would put a fold down door in front, that is a ramp. The three 8' compartments are nice, but you would utilize the space more, especially if you are cowboying alone and only have one saddle horse. Same with bike, if you load bike on back you are wasting some space as you don't want to load a cow with bike.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)