AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

goodyear track warranty what a joke$$$$
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

brianje
Posted 1/30/2012 18:12 (#2195416)
Subject: goodyear track warranty what a joke$$$$

Alliance NE
So here is my costly experience with my goodyear tracks on my 9420T. I bought a used 9420T from 21st century equipment. Had new tracks and boggies on it. Used it last spring and the right track started eating the guide lugs off very fast. By the time I caught it the guide lugs had 1/4 to 1/3 worn off, it had peeled the rubber off the front and rear idlers and ruin the booggies on one side. Took it back to 21st centuryand they said bushings were a little loose in the front so repolaced bushings measured track frame to make sure it was straight and replaced front and rear idlers and boggies. Cost about 14000.00 give or take. put the track back on and drove it home. The guide lugs were so hot driving it home that it peeled the rubbber off the idlers again in 10 miles. JD dealer came back out and we swap sides on the tracks. It then started to destroy the opposite side idlers and boggies so it flooowed the track. Conclusion is track is defective and doesnt run true. So we called Goodyear and rep came out in early December. He said no problem and he would take care of it. Today end of January have seen no new track and still waiting to here what there going to do=great customer servive from goodyear!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)