AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

History Repeats Itself?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 1/27/2012 17:14 (#2189802 - in reply to #2189199)
Subject: RE: History Repeats Itself? wheres all the talk?

Frytown, Iowa

really?? there are a handfull of posts down below on $3-4 corn... the difference between someone talking about a run up higher than $8 corn last year vs. someone talking about it now is that we have had a nice correction and are getting set up for higher prices... 

there is a difference when you put it on a time frame... 1.90 corn  $4 corn to $7 corn... are we done? looking at the last few days on here all the 3-4 dollar corn id say almost everyone thinks so... unless something major happens... im presenting the other side... the side supported by our fed chairman...

did you read the article? he says we are BELOW inflation targets.... holy cow.  

my posts are to get you thinking... not to be taken to the bank... im glad when i read articles about $2 corn because it makes me aware of the possibilities of that happening... the road to $2 corn is paved with the unknowns... weather/supply/demand/subsidies/ethanol...

the road to $12 dollar corn is influenced by bernanke... $12 corns influence has spoken. will $2 corns influence be enough impact to keep prices sane???

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)