AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A positive NCAA football story
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

firefighter9208
Posted 1/12/2012 08:31 (#2157073 - in reply to #2155940)
Subject: RE: Your attitude...

Springville Alabama
I'll jump back in here. I didn't specifically say that this position is prestigious based on the salary. I merely listed three areas that had available jobs for communications majors (actually copied and pasted).

Your the one that specifically brought up salary. Here is a quote from your reply.
"If you think $50-75K as an average salary justifies Communication as a "prestigious" degree, so be it."

I also agree with pknoeber that taking 18 hours of classes during the semester that one is playing major college football is quite an achievement. During one semester of my college career I missed one of my M/W/F classes 12 times because of basketball road trips. Each time after returning I would go to my professors and do any make up work that was needed.

As a college athlete I had a 10:00 curfew that (during season) I had to be in my room each night. There are many other restrictions placed on college athletes that the general student population couldn't imagine.

This will be my last reply to this post. I'm sorry if I upset you, but your attitude (or my perception of your attitude) in your first post struck a nerve with me.

Chris

Edited by firefighter9208 1/12/2012 08:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)