AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A positive NCAA football story
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

pknoeber
Posted 1/11/2012 17:22 (#2155887 - in reply to #2155861)
Subject: RE: Your attitude...

SW KS, near Dodge City
It's funny that you don't believe you're being condescending, yet you post a definition that has absolutely no objective measurements, it's entirely subjective. You then use that to support your arguement and then talk about basing our arguements on facts. UW is widely regarded as a good school. A degree from there would be more prestigious than a degree from a juco, or possibly many other 4 year schools. Right or wrong, that is the perception.

And I don't really care how many hours he took. You're the one that's got the issue w/ it. But I will say this, to take 18 hours during the semester the FB season is played in is impressive. Imagine the time he loses on gamedays and travel days that most students don't.

And I'd imagine that the job he's going to get in April is going to pay a whole lot more than either you or I make. Guess what else? Think all those communications classes won't help him when he's interviewing w/ all those NFL teams that are going to most likely pay him millions of dollars? Personally, I think he probably took one of the best routes possible to prepare him for his future career. Just b/c you don't think so doesn't really matter to him nor I. Just like our opinions don't matter to you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)