AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A positive NCAA football story
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

firefighter9208
Posted 1/11/2012 09:30 (#2155252 - in reply to #2155157)
Subject: RE: A positive NCAA football story

Springville Alabama
Oliver1 - 1/11/2012 07:48

From the link: The answer is yes, I will leave the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a prestigious degree in Communication Arts: Radio, Television, and Film in the spring

Prestigious !!!! LM O

Another football player who can do play by play on the radio. Yep, real "prestigious" And very, very rarely does anyone only take 12 credits. The average is 16 to grad in four years, at least back in the good old days. Most majors required 128-132 credits, do the math for 8 semesters.

He took 18 credits of a puff major so he could get out a year sooner and get the big bucks. A positive story, maybe. A hero, not hardly.

Until you have played college sports and obtained a degree I don't think you have the right to criticize anyone! Whom did you play for??? What degree do you have??? I attended a four year university on a basketball scholarship and obtained a degree. We started practice each day at 12:00 noon (weight room) and finished at 6:00 pm (gym). During the season you would miss at least 2 days of class a week for road trips. It takes hard work and dedication to play collegiate athletics and graduate. I grew up on a farm and have worked construction and those practices are some of the hardest work I've ever done.

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)