AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Take a vacation!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Southern Farmer
Posted 1/10/2012 11:41 (#2153526 - in reply to #2153476)
Subject: RE: Take a vacation!

West Texas

The only link that I could find about someone (me) flaming you about taking long vacations was during the discussion of you having your dental work done in Mexico and I was chiding you about spending the money outside of the US and I mentioned that you had to save the money to take your vacations. I actually think it's great that anyone and everyone take time off to get away for a spell. As a child we never had family vacations, all work and no play, and I started taking vacations while stationed in Europe. We have taken vacations every year since and have traveled all across the United States and just a little in Canada and Mexico. Planning on taking 8 or 10 grandkids on a two week trip this summer then me and Ma will go to SD and then on out to Yellowstone. For many years (while my wife's father was alive) we went to Ohio every year and since he passed we have been traveling to different places every year. Most likely wont ever get to AK or HI, but maybe we'll see the rest of the states.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)