AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Take a vacation!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BHTN
Posted 1/10/2012 09:28 (#2153380 - in reply to #2153207)
Subject: RE: Take a vacation!

West Tennessee
nebfarmer...I totally agree. In the last 4 years we've taken Caravan tours with our girls and my Dad also. These trips to the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone have been some of the most memorable times of our lives. We're currently planning another Caravan trip to Glacier National Park this year and we're all looking forward to it. Everyone needs to do as they see fit but our family has all really enjoyed these vacations and plan to keep going as long as we're able to. Every two years for a pretty nice vacation to see something you've never seen before isn't too bad on anyone. Our oldest daughter is in college now and we figured she wouldn't be interested in going this summer but she informed us over Christmas break that she wanted to go. Whether our youngest at 16 will or not still remains to be seen. I enjoy my work as much as the next person and feel like I do plenty of it. I also think it's important (and enjoy) getting out and seeing stuff that I don't see everyday (or maybe I only see it once in a lifetime).
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)