AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

maui trip, what should i see
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/10/2012 08:33 (#2153294 - in reply to #2153210)
Subject: RE: maui trip, what should i see

central - east central Minnesota -

rbacres - 1/10/2012 06:47 wife and i are doing a trip to maui, have never been there and just did this on a last minute thing ,, leave jan 29 for 9 days ,, for those of you that have been there tell me some of the fun,or interesting things that we should do, we are in out 50's from nc ia..and so far been married for 29 years so i just hope we both end up coming back on the same plane , hahaha,,,, i wont have my shop to go and work in when i want to get away,TIA

Where you staying ? We are headed over there on the 29th also ~
Read through and study this guide . . .  http://www.mauihawaii.org/
Very helpful with lots and lots of info.
We've been there several times now, over the years  . . .. last trip we made it a goal to try and find/visit all the different public beaches. Very fun and got to see lots of different realestate.
There are good recommendations for reasonable priced food in the above link. Eating at the hotels is spendy and drinking even more. We found, we can eat (good food) for similiar pricing there as here, where we live - we don't drink, so it's cheap for us.
There is so much to do, that if you are not careful, you'll not relax and enjoy the island. Whale watching can be done from shore, if they are close (have been the last 2 trips there). Otherwise, a whale excursion and snorkly trip is fun.
Enjoy your trip !

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)