AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ATU 200 in quadtrac 550 troubleshooting?'s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ndarbuckle
Posted 1/7/2012 01:05 (#2147709 - in reply to #2147343)
Subject: RE: ATU 200 in quadtrac 550 troubleshooting?'s

Awe yes this problem again. I had 2600, itc and ATU 200 in two "identical tractors" a tj480 and T9050 I tj 480 would steer all day long with the JD equipment. THe T9050 was a night mare we found the problem to be the T9050 as the root cause, it has pressure sensitive steering, the harder you turn the wheel, the more the tractor turns so it never returns to the same place steerig forward, try it drive you 550 hard to the right and slowly back to steering stait make the location of the deer, no steer to the right easy make a big slow turn, turn back to the center note the location of the deere it will be different. The encoder needs to go a distance and reset itself, you can try all you want to fix it, but really the only thing we could was make as consistent of turns as possible. Switched the Deere stuff out for a nav II controller and ex500, yup that fixed it, now have pro600 navII and 262 reciever running the 485 and 535 work perfectly. I had the same problem on a buddies T9040 that install for him but not on his TJ430. It was that one year model jump somehting in the steering valved changes.

Edited by ndarbuckle 1/7/2012 01:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)