AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jim Sinclair Meeting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ehoff
Posted 12/17/2011 09:17 (#2108160)
Subject: Jim Sinclair Meeting

Central Missouri
I was blessed this week to have had lunch with JS in his office just; he and I. We talked for 2 hours. What a gracious man to give 2 hours of his time to just me. I believe in trying to multiply my blessings so I will share what is applicable to us as farmers as we talked about TRX for an hour and a half and we talked about life and the economy for about a half hour. What a blessing it was for me.

Remember this about JS: He has knowledge about the gold market that he could charge thousands of dollars for and many institutions and individuals would pay that but Jim provides it for free through his blog and interviews because he wants to give back from the blessings he has received. That was lesson 1.

Here are some of the things we talked about .... I asked him what lessons in life he has had that will help me as a family man .... give your kids responsibility in life at an early age so they can make mistakes while you are around and grow from them; they will be much better off when you are gone. Life is not all about money. Always conduct yourself with honor no matter the circumstances. Farmers are in the safest place to be. (he sees hyper-inflation down the road). The best place to be is debt free. Gold is the only safe asset to own. Have your paper assets dispersed amongst several institutions both banks and brokerages as you don't know which are good and which are bad because so much is done ,as MF did, off balance sheet. Prepare yourself and family for possibly a period of 3-9 months where it will be difficult to get necessities.

Prepare for tough times but do not spend too much time dwelling on that fact. Be an example of kindness to all you encounter in life.

Jim has built and sold 3 companies in his life. TRX will be his last if the market allows him to finish the task and I say this because there is a determined short shorting the stock price into the ground. (this is being done to other exploration and junior miners also) This is being done imo because the short knows what TRX has as property assets (gold) and wants to take over the company. This has caused much angst amongst many large shareholders that I talk to and weighs heavily on Jim also. Jim says he will beat the short and I believe he will. We discussed at length each gold property that TRX has and Jim graciously answered every question and requestion that I had. I feel very comfortable that given the chance (barring a take-over or market implosion or credit lock-up) Jim will take this company to many multiples of its price today in the next 3 years but the entities working to take the company are very strong and determined.

One last note about Jim, he has a tremendous love for his family, his company TRX, its shareholders, and the Tanzanian people. His every endeavor is to bring TRX to fruition for the benefit of the mentioned. He has transformed how mining will be done in Tanzania due to the participation model (TRX 55%;Tanzania 45%) he introduced when TRX won the rights to mine Tanzanias Buck Reef property. This model will be used on every mining project in Tanzania and probably through-out Africa for eternity.

Edited by ehoff 12/17/2011 11:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)