AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

King World News
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

TG56
Posted 10/24/2011 04:30 (#2017374 - in reply to #2017234)
Subject: RE: derivitives bomb

Von WC Ohio - 10/23/2011 23:38

John Burns - 10/23/2011 15:54

Wow Von! Now you are starting to sound like a conspiracy guy LOL.

I know...... :-)  but it's really hard not to sound that way when you see the number of "supposedly" educated and intelligent people that are going willingly and blindly along, ask no questions, and seem to be helping these things happen either through lax regulations, writing in loopholes in bills or just plain not prosecuting the fraud and corruption that is easily evident everywhere.

Are they so insulated from the real world they can't see it ? or so beholden to the special  interests that they must go along ? or in fact do know how horribly this will all blow up and just want to make sure the anger that follows is not pinned onto them by claiming that nobody could see this coming or that they don't actually do anything that causes it to unravel before they can get theirs and get out of dodge ?

When someone like me(and I don't feel I'm especially well educated in these matters) can see what's happening and what steps could be taken to lessen the shock, then you see those that have the power to stop this just blindly going on it makes you believe that all of this must be part of some larger plan they are trying to accomplish or force into occurring.

Things that a few years ago sounded like the most extreme "tin" have already come to pass. Not sure you can definitively call it a conspiracy but there sure seems to a lot of complicit actions that keep this charade going on when it should have collapsed under the weight of it's own fraud a long time ago.

Von, my son tells me, you think negative things, you'll undoubtedly get negative results. I have a hard time trying to stay positive when our generation is fixated upon drinking all the water rather than carrying it like my son will have to do for the rest of his life.
What kind of example are we setting for our kids that are revolting in the streets?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)