AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CWB thoughts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

TG56
Posted 10/24/2011 04:01 (#2017369 - in reply to #2017360)
Subject: RE: CWB thoughts

wow, Redman, your dearth of information leads me to believe you really missed your calling card.

Cutting through all that antiquated superfluous fluff, I as a farmer of 35 years ,never ever gave it a thought to grow wheat under the guise of citiout grossly overpaid salaried workers that seemed to have my best financial interests at heart.
Just until recently when this strangle hold veil of rules and restrictions had been admonished, have I gladly incorporated SRW into my crop rotation here in the chithole province of Ontario,rendering me over a 100bu/ave/year with rather handsome returns in regards to my market prowess ability to market my own crop without unfettered CRB. BS. requirements.
Now my set of circumstance geographically might render me some different choices in crop rotation than you, but I might add that having the 100% ability to chart my own course marketing my own products that I produce gives me great solace to those that feel they need that board that I loathe to control there monetary destiny.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)