AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bloody Sunday
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Benji
Posted 10/17/2011 20:11 (#2008069 - in reply to #2007989)
Subject: Re: bloody Sunday

All right, here goes, my personal religious convictions are....(had they talked down on me for applying my person religious convictions to other people I would have had more respect on them) "but it was Sunday, and I was feeling religious" that Sunday (originally (Sonday) first day of the week, the day our Lord rose from the grave, (a huge success for me and plenty others) this day has for hundreds of years been a solemn day, a day of reflection, banks close, people go to church to worship the one who secured the Victory over their prior fallen state...here is where it gets sticky, I personally believe that Nascar racing on Sunday is a nono, It's a sin! a disgrace, which tramples over the solemnity of this day, It's purely unwise for anyone to attack that personal conviction! what is the objective? it must be a dark one..... Maybe I shouldn't have voiced it, but as the bible reads, what's in the heart, comes out the mouth....If someone voiced their personal conviction they have for worshiping on Saturday I wouldn't condemn it, what would be my overall objective???
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)