AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere I Grade and tile plow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

c2gleaner
Posted 9/14/2011 20:17 (#1962426 - in reply to #1960138)
Subject: Re: John Deere I Grade and tile plow

S.E. IL
If your going to spend the money why not buy a product that is capable of more than just laying tile? AGPS is capable of laying tile, ditching, and land shapeing and includes a surveying feature. You can buy what you need today and upgrade to any other features just by making a phone call,simple as that.
Yes there is an anual fee of three hundred dollars IF you want unlimited support, and all of the latest updates however this fee is not required. If you're happy and don't need support or upgrades then your good to go. If you choose to purchase support or upgrades at a later date it's still available or you can pay for support on a per hour basis.
Some have said AGPS is hard to learn and use. I say that's a load of bull! If you have any experience with with a PC running Windows you can learn AGPS. It's been my experience any software with tons of tools and features takes a little more effort to learn them but the rewards far exceed the extra learning time involved. No I do not work for or sell AGPS I am just lucky enough to have a good friend who is using AGPS and have the luxury of using his setup for tile as well as ditching and earth moving.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)