AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Orscheln Farm & Home
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

davpal
Posted 8/29/2007 01:34 (#194954 - in reply to #194332)
Subject: I like TSC.....

Mid Michigan
When your only choice is a TSC store or "nothing" I much prefer our TSC in St. Johns Mi. They have a LOT of stuff in there for farms. I don't know what you guys are trying to buy that they don't have but they seem to have a lot of what I need. Oil, filters, grease, 4 inch perforated tile in 250 ft lengths, and all the connectors and T's. Carhartt and Walls coveralls and clothing, boots, socks, jeans, tarps, tarp straps, tools, drills, welding supplies, air compressor, paint, paint guns, sockets, hydraulic oil, hoses, fittings, bolts by the pound. List is endless. I have bought so much merchandise there in the last five years it isn't even funny. They have great 3 point implements for small utility tractors. I just bought one of their 6 1/2 foot disks and it is very heavy and nice. We bought glyphosate there this year for $11.50 a gallon. I bought some of their chore boots for myself and my dad. Chore gloves by the ten pack. I have bought 1000 feet of tile this year. They sell pellet stoves and pellets, feed for animals. I have NOWHERE in this area that sells all this stuff. To compare them to any dealership around here is ludicrous. If I want to spend $275,000 dollars this year on a new red, green, blue, or orange tractor or combine, I will be at a dealership. If I want to buy some of the thousands of handy items that are sold at TSC I will go there. Comparing a farm store to a dealership is not fair to either one. I can't buy a new tractor at a farms store and I won't spend 4 times the retail price to buy wholesale items at a dealership.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)