AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Orscheln Farm & Home
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 8/28/2007 10:37 (#194445 - in reply to #194435)
Subject: Same song and dance "here"

Kansas
When you gonna get it in?
When truck gets here.

When will that be?
Well, sometimes at 8, most definitely before 5:30 although last week it was after 6 so we didnt' unload till the next day, usually before noon but lately been after 1.......blah blah blah.

Can I order it?
Yep
When will it be here?
Next week

6 months later.............

Is it here yet?
What here yet?

Yours, mine, and Kellys are all in bed together and are all a joke. Your right, it's not the help. The help here are good as gold. It is corporate. They are a joke. A real joke. Call that 800 number and they purr like kittins if you give them a compliment. Tell them about a gripe and you get an answering machine to an extension number and that person will not return calls or they cannot get you off the phone fast enough.

It was a far superior store back in the day when it was known as plainsmens supply.

The TSC store in Kearney is just awesome to me after being in that joke for orschelns. I can't even fathom how orschelns survives in that town with a tsc and all the dealerships around.

We also have a dilemma locally that we can't keep a manager for more than 2 to 3 years and they are either out the door on thier own or corporate told them to go look for a new job.

I wish that store would go bankrupt and someone would buy them out. Thank goodness we still have ace locally. They are usually higher on prices but when you want it today, it's worth it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)