AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Orscheln Farm & Home
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 8/28/2007 08:38 (#194368 - in reply to #194332)
Subject: Substandard farm store

Kansas
If you don't have one local and 30 miles away is the closest you are going to be tickled pink.

Compare them to any other farm store like a tsc or a gemplers and they are substandard at best.

From my experience with our local one, the biggest problem is head office. For some silly reason these people seem to think that Kansas has the same needs and wants that missouri does, where they are based out of. Always a sale on bird seed and hummingbird feeders.

Thier pipe fittings are cheap made low quality material. They never seem to carry enough of high use items and always have shelves upon shelves of town person stuff, like hummingbird feeders and bird seed.

They cater highly to the hobby farmer or back yard gardner. As for serving a farmer, nothing to get to excited about. I hope your experience is different than mine. It has been 3 weeks now since I left a gripe message waiting for a return phone call. Last time I complained I had the gal on the other end plum pe'od at me. True, I was as nice as a grizzly bear rudely awaken from hibernation. Then again, how happy would you be if the store manager was rude and insulted your crippled, senior citizen dad?

I rate them as a 2 bit joke.

jmho
Rich

Edited by Rich 8/28/2007 08:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)