AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Detassler’s Father Sues over Teenagers Death
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

beh
Posted 8/11/2011 01:48 (#1907086 - in reply to #1905877)
Subject: Re: Detassler’s Father Sues over Teenagers Death

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
There has been a wrongful death civil suit filed in my industry, a loading accident where someone was killed. I think, much like you, that could have been me.

The only point I have tried to make here is that we really don't have enough information to draw conclusions. I believe there is merit to both arguments here. More information may prove that idea right or wrong. Again, I hope and pray it was not truly a result of someone be negligent-that it was an accident-but it seems we have a debate going here about nothing. None of us know enough.

Like you pointed out below, the defendant(s) are innocent until proven guilty. In a sue happy environment this is often forgotten.

This is my only certainty about anything here, accident or negligence, this isolated incident does NOT call for further regulation (i.e. laws, rules, etc). We all know that it was not anyones intent to see someone killed. We all ready have laws against homicide so I do not see what further regulation would do to prevent such a thing from happening again.

Edited by beh 8/11/2011 01:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)