AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do you pay back your debt?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

milofarmer1
Posted 8/10/2011 18:13 (#1906258 - in reply to #1905486)
Subject: Re: How do you pay back your debt?

Texas/New Mexico Stateline
plowboy - 8/10/2011 03:41

Yeah, he's made millions by conning people into paying him to lie to them about how money works.    That's quite the accomplishment to be proud of.    Sounds more like preying on the less fortunate to me. 

Just because you disagree with the method doesn't mean it is a lie. Different sorts of people have to handle money differently, and he tells them how. Not everybody does it the PB way. (Not everybody CAN, they weren't taught properly, don't have the emotional wherewithal)

Are you saying that all financial learning literature and classes should be free?

He will be the first to tell you that yes, you can borrow money and leverage it and possibly (likely) make more. BUT the kind of people he is dealing with are financially illiterate. Financial kindergartners. People that don't have a clue about how to handle debt. He has found a method to help those thousands of people learn how to manage personal finances. I have to applaud him for that. It obviously must work for a lot of folks from all the success stories. I don't know of anybody else out there with as big of a program as him that has helped as many people.

If you have listened to him very much you would know that the people he deals with money is 90% emotion, and 10% math.

Edit: as to the original question, I don't have very much debt. Never had more than one loan at a time. What little I have had through the years I have paid it off as quick as I could. I always figured if I needed more cash at some point it would be easy to borrow again. And that has worked so far.

Edited by milofarmer1 8/10/2011 18:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)