AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SHORT GOLD 1606
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JohnDeereGreenWKY
Posted 7/18/2011 19:21 (#1868647 - in reply to #1868184)
Subject: Re: SHORT GOLD 1606

West Ky
The precsious metals will always have ups and downs but will steadily increase in value over time. If it didn't an ounce of gold would still be worth $20 and silver a $1. When I started buying physical metals I was told quite often that I would lose it all and I should have my money sitting in the bank drawing interest. I started buying silver when it was 4-5 an ounce and this was like 8 years ago. Look who has the most money now? The one who bought the metal or the one whose got their money sitting in the bank drawing .5% interest. The person who has cash in the bank is losing their ass every day due to them losing the value of the buying power of that cash because of inflation.
Sure if you traded paper then you can make some money going up or down but simply staying out of the market because you think ita risky is ridiculous.

Also I read a few days ago from several different sources that the gov was threatening to sell off the gold supply and national parks and buildings etc. So Agtrader don't come on here and acting like you have some inside info.

In the end the dollar is doomed. It could be two years from now or next week no one knows except those in power who decide which currencies they want to crash that day. The Bible says that we will have a one world type of currency so eventually that is what we will have unfortunately. The question is what are the citizens going to do about it?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)