AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

USDA needs an overhaul???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Luckyfarmer
Posted 7/4/2011 23:43 (#1849100 - in reply to #1848672)
Subject: Re: USDA needs an overhaul???

Central South Dakota
Agree, with the amount of information our agent details out for us, I wouldn't want FSA even touching our crop insurance.

Our FSA office can't even explain the ACRE program to us yet and what are we in, year 3 already. Part of the reason the government wants to take over crop insurance is they think the agents are crooks, they think the adjustors are crooks, and they think the farmers are crooks and scamming the program...................

I'm sure there are a few instances of this, but I do not believe it to be the norm. The way our FSA office works is the farmer is guilty and out of compliance until we prove otherwise, or we are assumed to be in the wrong and the burden of proof is on us. I don't want the hassle that dealing with crop insurance through them would bring, they would have to build an addition on the office for all the auditors, and the auditors of the auditors. I just get tired of being treated like the enemy or a better way to put it would be guilty until you prove yourself innocent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)