AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

agleader/integra ? about hyd drive
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

kevin wcmo
Posted 7/4/2011 19:48 (#1848663)
Subject: agleader/integra ? about hyd drive

mora
i have an agleader integra that i ran this past year on the planter. i have it set up with a hyd drive module, clutch control module, population module and the auxilary module. i was noticing an issue when i was going across the field planting beans that the hyd drive rpm would fluctuate down like i was losing speed signal. after post spraying corn and beans both i had issues with both crops, with spots in fields where the population either dropped significantly or had a bare spot for 2-4 ft. i have a 1-1 ratio on my drive system so my meter rpm iirc was around 16-17 for corn and 28-29 for beans for the population and speed i was planting at. went back and forth with agleader about it, with no real results. tried to blame tractor hyd. it is a 50 series deere that showed no hyd issues while driving,(ie hyd whine/hiss, loss of steering, ect). the system if i calculated it right if i remember was in the 5-6 gpm range. i did notice after this started happening that i was getting a hyd rpm reading on the integra screen of anywhere from 5-10 when setting still, when the system is first fired up. the shaft sensor is good, and i also put a zip tie on it to see if was rotating when i was getting the reading, it was not. i need to get back in touch with agleader. i have a feeling they are going to try to say it is hyd's, it just seems that is their answer when they dont have an answer. i think it is electrical either wiring or module. did check my grounds already. any ideas? thanks. just want to get it figured out before next year while it is still half way fresh in the ol' noodle.

kevin

forgot to note that the drive is not run through a scv, but rather an outlet setup, that is tee'ed off of the pressure line entering the #1 scv with a 15 gpm needle valve that is opened all the way, and the return is run into the filter housing.

Edited by kevin wcmo 7/4/2011 20:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)