AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra - Rate not reponding alarm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Pfarms
Posted 6/14/2011 00:34 (#1817791 - in reply to #1816610)
Subject: Works...

EC MN - Hour North of 'The Cities'
It seems if I unplug and re-plug the power for the boom harness I can get it to work. I really don't like doing this often though. Has happened 3 times in the last 24 hours.

Is it possible that the bulk fan speed rpm signal is traveling through my seed tube module (same harness that would normally plug into my Early Riser IV) and screwing up a connection when the rpms drop? Thinking of any possibilities for this little gremlin.

I hear the valves turn when I replug the connection and then it seems to go good. I can unplug and replug all of the other connections on the liquid module and the only one that gets it to work is the 12V power. Meter it everytime and I have 12 volts to the plug, but I seem to need to reset it.

Seems to happen in most cases when I shut off my bulk fill fan. The liquid module is located up against it and I wonder if this might be a problem.

Took apart everything this evening...flowmeter and control worked fine via the 'blow test' and running in manual mode as wella s checking voltage to the flow control.

This might be the cherry on top of my spring so far...

Lance

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)