AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How much tractor do I need?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jakescia
Posted 6/12/2011 15:14 (#1815459 - in reply to #1815436)
Subject: And, I stand by what I said earlier------- what newbie doesn't give a life history the first time?

Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577

Usually is something along the lines of ................ Dad's going to help me, Grandpa said I could use his equip, etc etc etc..............just think back to some of the prior newbies and their comments.

And.......I have a lot of empathy for them, since I work with a lot of young business guys........

But.........his absence of additional comments..........."hey, I didn't mean to start anything", "Do you think I should trade work with Charlie the Neighbor?"    etc etc...........

Nope........this one is a sleeper.

And...............why not?   I'm always up for a good joke-------keeps the anal moments to a minimum.   Got to learn to laugh at one's self. 

Lots more fun to laugh than to think of venomous comments to throw at someone's comments, when those comments are as sterile as PB's are.

Now.......be truthful..............wasn't YOUR original thoughts somewhere along the lines of......this kid has to be kidding!  Or, isn't old enough for peach fuzz to have been sprouted!  

Anyone who is going to "farm" 25A for real, and isn't from the program "Green Acres", and has to ask these questions------------where are his "farming roots"??? 

Naaahhh...........joke is on us.............laugh at it!

And..........if I'm wrong.............won't be the first time. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)