AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

nav controler getting confused? 262 with inner ear problems?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GPS_123
Posted 6/4/2011 01:43 (#1804969 - in reply to #1804618)
Subject: Re: nav controler getting confused? 262 with inner ear problems?

I would say that it is the NAV Controller causing the problem. I would try to reflash the NAV controller to version 3.65 and try calibrating everything again. It might also be worth reflashing the software in the Pro600. Make sure that your dealer first saves all your field data before working on the 600 if you have field data you need or want to save. Also make sure that they delete all the application files off the Pro600 before putting the new ones (Version 26) on, even if that version is currently installed. In some cases if they overwrite an older version of software, some of the older software will still remain on the display causing problems. As far as NAV controllers not being configured for autosense...I have not heard of, NAV Controllers Trimble and CNH (without defect) are able to use an autosense for a steering sensor. The type of steering sensor the system is looking for all depends on what vehicle profile is selected. I have installed many, both Trimble Autopilot and CNH Accuguide and I have only came across one or two that were faulty. You would get faults as soon as you try to calibrate or engage on an AB line if the wrong vehicle profile is selected.
Birds whisper, there are ways to swap a Trimble branded NAV to CNH Accuguide without getting it sent in to ag express, highly frowd upon by upper management, but could get you through in a pinch.

Could also try a different receiver, even if it was a factory on WAAS signal should be able to tell if your receiver is causing the problem. hope this helps, and good luck!

Edited by GPS_123 6/4/2011 01:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)