AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro600 warning AA004
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 4/26/2011 14:20 (#1745952 - in reply to #1745818)
Subject: Re: Pro600 warning AA004

roaming
coop - 4/26/2011 12:03
No. 1 probably won't do it. The software setup for this has you put a soft switch on the run screen, and I think that if I don't turn it on the Rawson Master switch, turned on by planter engagement, turns this button black, hence Seed Control is active.

Nope. The Soft Switch is completely unrelated to the Planter software and the integrated planter seed control. It is for the Rawson system only. You can tie the Rawson Master to the Soft Switch if you want, or you can leave them unlinked (Toolbox > 3rdCtrl > Rawson). Either way, it does not affect the planter Master Control.

So, assign your single layer as you have it now. Then make sure your planter Master Control switch is OFF (gray, not black). Now you should be able to map and control your Rawson product without getting any layer warnings.

coop - 4/26/2011 12:03
No. 2 sounds like the trick. I would have to make a new work condition to reactivate more than 1 layer to get into. Could Seed Right and Seed Left layers be added and mapped to get something out of the extra entry step for split planting?

Yes, you would need to create a new Work Condition. Yes, you could map Seed Left and Seed Right if you want.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)