AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well fella's..........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Newguy
Posted 7/14/2007 23:04 (#174297)
Subject: Well fella's..........

Renville Minnesota

This is my tenth year full time farming and about 15th of being somewhat involved.   Our crop has never started off better this year untill right about now.  Ive held off commenting the past few months as I have heard the many struggles with the weather patterns throughout different parts of the country.   Inside Ive felt we must be the garden center of the midwest.

Ok,  now its dry!   Ground is cracking, with no rain is sight, hot temps in the forcast.  Hilltops and sand pockets are fired up, but low ground is holding strong (not for long).

Thats my situation from the this years, used to be, self proclaimed, garden center of the midwest.   Have driven 65 miles North and 60 miles SouthWest, it looks tougher there.  I think an inch of rain in the next ten days might help us reach last years record yeilds here, but we need it now, and its not in the forcasters electron magnito ball.

Just a rambling tonight, I wish ya all well, where ever your at, not trying to brag, or whine, just informing everyone around the world my conditions here.  Maybe this could help, or hinder your marketing idears, or mine?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)