AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autopilot or Accuguide...?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bleedred
Posted 4/22/2011 21:35 (#1739508)
Subject: Autopilot or Accuguide...?

East Central Ia
I am talking with my precision farming guy about updating some autosteer equipment and have a couple questions.

I have the factory case ih autosteer system in my Magnum 305 w/ Nav II, 252 Rx, and Pro 600.

I want to add another system that can use the 262 I already have and end up with 2 complete systems that I can move Rx's and NavII's around to get autosteer into all my equipment.

Right now the only things I need autosteer in are my Magnum 305 (already have this one setup), my 2006 STX 380 (nothing in it atm, not autosteer ready either), and my 2007 SPX 3320 (using EZ-Steer with EZ-Guide Plus display atm).

My dealer said the system they would put in my SPX 3220 would be the Autopilot one. My question is... this is the Trimble one correct? So I would not be able to move the equipment around and use it without flashing the software in the NavII to make it work with an Accuguide equiped tractor?

What is my best option?

He also said that I could use my EZ-guide Plus to control it to save money and update that to an FMX 750 or something down the road. I assume this would only work with the Autopilot and not the Accuguide?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)