AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those of you that are looking for a break in the weather maybe this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mizzou Tiger
Posted 4/22/2011 11:48 (#1738569 - in reply to #1738367)
Subject: RE: For those of you that are looking for a break in the weather maybe this

I will probably catch some flack for not correctly disagreeing with Tara......but here goes.......TX and OK is all but toast for wheat.....I hope they get rain for their sake but that dry line is pretty far east and it take some movement east to suck that gulf moisture up which means it will likely track just like this AM......SW MO right up into MO and IL........I do agree that the rain pattern has moved south but it was from up north in MN and WI down into IA and IL.....

As for temps......all indications appear to show upper midwest is still in a below average range for several weeks........

Couple of things to remember as many people will try to compare the next several planting progress to 2008 thru 2010...........break down state by state progress in the first few May reports this year and compare.......take a hard look at the major producing states like IL and IA and MN and NE and IN and OH.........if you can pick out the differences then you have a good idea of why I posted a month ago about getting worried already........

You guys up north think you will have anything planted by May 2......what about May 9........

Edited by Mizzou Tiger 4/22/2011 12:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)