AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Carry out stocks 2008 vs 2011 HMMMMMMMM
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 4/17/2011 00:27 (#1728302 - in reply to #1728140)
Subject: Chavez I have posted my positions more than almost anybody

Red River Valley
on this site. I shorted grains and posted it on at least 4 or 5 differant occasions- I have been very open with the reasons why and the time and price of the shorts. I have even went long on a few occasions and posted them I also have stated many times the reasons that I will not play the long side of the Market for more than short term plays.

If I was short this corn market I would tell you I was short it I have stated more than a couple of times that I was bear spreading the market, and what levels I was spreading at. Everybody new when I was paying margin on those spreads but as soon as they got profitable more than one poster stated that there was no way I was right on that play and was just making it up.

so to say I'm insecure about my bearishness is at a best hogwash!!!!!

I posted the numbers because for better than 8 weeks MT and others have been telling everybody that this market is WAAAAYYYYY differant than 2008 because the fundamentals this time are way better and that carryouts are WWAAAAAYYYYY tighter and it can never be fixed.

Well look at the Numbers and If you come to that conculsion than fine state that, but to come after me personally tells me more about you than almost anything.

The world wide side of the stocks picture was Much tighter in EVERY Grain and Oilseed in 2008 than 2011, On the US side everything but corn is tighter. Those are the facts try to keep your eyes on the facts and leave the personal insults to others.

Edited by Tara Farms 4/17/2011 00:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)