AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

McCartman, this one is for you...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

dbltfarmer
Posted 3/26/2011 16:27 (#1691660 - in reply to #1691504)
Subject: Re: McCartman, this one is for you...

Texas
McCartman, I assume you want to do either one of two things on this forum. You either want to provide good and useful information to this forum so that some that are less computer literate may learn from others mistakes or you want to sell more apple devices. The more I read of your posts the more it seems that the latter is your agenda.

Apple, android, PC, mac, etc are all good devices. Each has their strengths and weaknesses. What I and others are trying to tell you is that Apple doesnt fit everyone. The apple IPhone does not work very well on my farm while the Motorola Droid has been the best phone and computer device I have carried on my farm. I have waited for years for a device like an IPad to help me with my business. It beat a laptop and even a pad and paper. Quickbooks has been great for me. However, it will not work as well on Mac as it does on Windows. I cannot use the same payroll software on Mac as I do on PC. Why would I want to run Windows on a Mac.

I have a successful business and one of the reasons is because I have always valued unbiased opinions whether they come from an extension service or a internet forum. Most of the information on this forum has been unbiased and we can learn about new t
ech in computers that will help our businesses and farming operations or we are learning how to solve problems with our systems. You sir, as of late, have been providing more and biased information towards Apple and Mac. Just like nearly all other products we purchase they do not always work as advertised. Take the example of the use of a Droid x on my farm versus the Iphone on my farm. Even with Verizon, the Iphone does not perform as well as my droid. You probably didnt believe me then and probably still don't now.

My point is that everyone hates to hear about a product they bought being bad mouthed. If we want to hear that then we can probably go to the machinery forum and hear the red/green arguments or the crops forum and hear the Pioneer/Dekalb arguments. No one ever said the Apple products were not good but there are reasons that people choose to purchase other products.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)