AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Get a new cultivater- what a joke...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jddealer
Posted 3/12/2011 12:39 (#1666104 - in reply to #1666074)
Subject: Re: Get a new cultivater- what a joke...

Lazy is not the correct term. We have adapted to the market in the way market demanded. I will gladly go beat the bushes again so I could get out of this stupid office but with the amount of paperwork and financing to arrange it is nearly impossible. The dealership has 30 days to pay Deere for new equipment after it comes in as of this morning there are 278 line items on my list to get invoiced and all paperwork in on in the next 30 days. With spring field work starting and new equipment start ups right around the corner that list is guna have the management of this dealership down my throat. Im not sorry if I appear agitated because odds are I am ...there are massive amounts of "loose" ends to tie up in the next 30 days Its part of life and Im willing to handle it but I'm just not guna be able to sit around and be too chatty with people in the next few weeks. Its a huge balancing act and I admit at times I need to be better at it than I am but I speak hopefully for alot of the dealers in North America right now by saying......We really are trying.......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)