AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2388 delivered today. Didn't look as nice as the Pic's
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

trakman
Posted 1/23/2011 11:50 (#1566880 - in reply to #1565504)
Subject: Re: 2388 delivered today. Didn't look as nice as the Pic's

Central Kansas
Too bad you can't see the bin extension on combine pictured in three and four.......................notice the extension windows are at the back, not front, where mine are,.......................or did I put mine together WRONG? I see in Badgers pic that the bent right rear corner extension part looks to be the same. Someone posted that possibly combine pic 3&4 could be the same machine, just pictures from a few years ago. With usage and repairs added, might explain the longer unload auger, the laterial tilt, misrepresented if they said it has it.....................might have wrecked the feeder house and done a "swap" even as late as the time it was used this last Fall. Hope you get this resolved. If it would have been me in this situation, I would have (and would have done) is went on a road trip to look at it before. Spending that many $$$$$$, with no personal inspection is a no no in my books......EX: I drove 600 miles to look at a planter listed at a dealership, they did send pics but I wanted a , "my eyes inspection". Got there and after close inspection, it didn't meet my expectations so I walked away from it. 3 or 4 tanks of fuel, motel lodging and meals was money well spent! Keep us posted.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)