AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD RTK and Intellislope
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Knucklehead
Posted 1/5/2011 14:50 (#1528565 - in reply to #1528125)
Subject: Re: JD RTK and Intellislope

North East Indiana
On the ones that I have done, the plow came with the bracket for the GPS Reciever to mount on. The Intellislope came with the wire that goes from the Intelleslope monitor tot he JD reciever for serial GPS, and to the front of the tractor cab for power and ground(same cable). This will let the reciever show up on the Greenstar Display, but autotrac does not work well with the reciever on the plow. I used PF80772 harness and moved the plow reciever connection from the front of the cab to the power strip. I then installed a second reciever on the tractor cab for the autosteer to work properly (well better anyway). The Plow reciever was RTK, the tractor reciever was SF1. I also had a RTK base set on a tri-pod in the field. We felt that we were too far from the RTK network base to use it and did not want to take any chances. Putting in tile twice gets expensive. The only issue we had was the 2 piece antenna on the plow reciever kept comming loose, then we would loose RTK, swapped over to the new 1 piece antenna, no problems since.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)