AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Motorcycle trip
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

winger
Posted 12/31/2010 17:52 (#1518002 - in reply to #1517932)
Subject: Re: Motorcycle trip

swmn/soin
This past summer we went with two other couples out through South Dakota on up into western North Dakota to the Teddy Roosevelt park. From there we went into Montana to visit Custers Last stand. Then we went over Bear Tooth pass.....which is a must do. Of all the traffic going over, I would say at least 75% were on motorcycles. Once over you have a choice of going to Yellowstone Park or like we did to Cody, Wyo. If you come through Cody....do not miss the Bill Cody Museum. There is so much history and their collection of guns I think is over 2,000. From there we went back east on I think 34A over the Little Big Horns and into South Dakota to Spearfish. That was a more scenic route than we had even imagined. We did stop in Sturgis for a few hours and then took 34 over to Peire.......would not recomend that......just made a mess of the bike with all the grasshoppers.
This summer we are hoping to go up into Northern Minnesota, possibly up in the Duluth vacinity. Hope this gives you something to look at as a possibility. Stay safe..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)