AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Since beh and Rich started it......................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 12/18/2010 11:32 (#1492843 - in reply to #1492783)
Subject: RE: Different......................

Kansas
If you really think that, you are out in left field.

Tat's are for the person that got them. Be it in memory of someone or sometime in thier past. Family, something that they like. Matching tats for him and her to signify a permanent commitment.

Yes, there are a few dingleberrys out there that do it because of the so called "fad" (if you want to call it that) but by far and wide.... my paragraph above covers the majority.

Just because you old farts (Oh hell..... thats me now too.....damn)..... ok......the company I keep here that is my senior do not understand, does not mean it's entirely condoning.

I read on these pages continually about integrity and character of a man...... then I turn around and see the exact same people futha mucking on people that make choices seperate of thiers and they are chastised for it. I understand that opinions are and encouraged to be voiced amongst us cynical and critical in this room but at the same time...... belittling is not a man of characters calling.

Personally, I don't care if you have no tats or a 100 tats. Color or don't color your body as you see fit. It's yours to do as you please. We all know what the good book says about the body as a temple. At the same time...... Not many temples that don't have pictures, statues or some sort of decoration in on or around them.

You sure you fellars arn't just chickens or pansys and afraid of the needles? LOL.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)