AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dickey-John Design Flaw???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Applicator
Posted 12/14/2010 08:23 (#1485125 - in reply to #1484971)
Subject: Re: Dickey-John Design Flaw???

D-J Tech 800 637-3302 Sales 800 637-2952 Central Time USA Remember that the tech support guy has no control over the product. You might get a better response from the Sales Manager, but I doubt it. Make sure that they know you have posted the problem here. I tried unsuccessfully for 10 years to get a minor programming change in the Land manager II's RPM channel. Everyone (including the sales manager) agreed with me that it would be a good change, and that all their competitors already did what I wanted. Engineering said it was not necessary. Weather pack connectors would fix the problem, but the wires look bigger than 12 ga. . http://order.waytekwire.com/products2/M50/320/550/700/1/Delphi%20We... If the wires are bigger there may be a different sealed connector that will work. Otherwise, what I would do is get the plugs replaced. Then seal the back side with liquid electrical tape. Fill the connectors with Dielectric grease, plug them together and tape the whole mess with std electrical tape.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)