AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why do women think they're in charge of everything?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 12/9/2010 10:52 (#1476323 - in reply to #1475013)
Subject: Re: Huh ??? what are you talking about ??

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

That makes very little sense,, like none...

Farming is a business and a life style by virtue of the type of Business it is.  So,, I should be so "in love" with a woman that I should be willing to give up being a Business owner to find some job as a 40 hour employee just because a woman doesn't like being with a business owner ???

Any woman who expects a man to give up his business move to town/city and be an employee just so she can be close to the malls, shopping, and such is a very shallow woman and NOT worth squat. Certainly not worth walking away from a business.

Have a friend who did that, quit farming moved to the city all for the love of a woman... Apparently that wasn't enough for her,, so she wound up divorcing him anyway.  So he's spent his life drifting from job to job, now ready to retire but not really able.   Still shakes his head over throwing away his opportunity just for a woman's wish to be in the big city.

It's not that I would expect  "free cheap labor" or expect a woman to not want to have a career working off the farm.  I would encourage her to do what she wants not be a "tractor driver".

But sorry I don't buy that woman krap,, "if you really love me you should be willing to walk away from everything you have and built up so I can be close to the mall and my shopping friends."    

Bull sh!t !

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)