AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How many of you feel for this guy ????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 11/30/2010 22:41 (#1462412 - in reply to #1461968)
Subject: Re: How many of you feel for this guy ????

Lubbock, Texas
yes he is different than congress.....he still has to pay for his overseas vacations, he "only" has to live on 51K + 12K (but both probably with a big gov pension since he and his wife had "education jobs") and he seems to have slightly learned a lesson VS as we just learned from the congressional vote on earmarks.......congress still thinks a little extravagant spending is ok because it is really not going to make any long term difference

this guy sounds like a typical left coast clown with all the family issues, irresponsibility, lack of acceptance for his own actions, and a massive disconnect from reality and what it takes to make money, keep money, and afford what you want to spend money on

clearly the apple did not fall far from the tree because the article said the dad started the business and the one son and son in law made all the cash while the dad and other siblings got less......sounds like "dad" had cashed in a part of the company a while back and probably spent it on the winery, some coke, and a boob job for some long gone girl friend

the part I found disturbing is the oldest daughter found work out of high school in Florida......the job market in Florida is HORRIBLE right now and that is for people with degrees and experience I can't imagine what it is like for a high school graduate with experience watching mom and dad blow through cash in a few years........disturbing none of the "family" members like granddad, aunts, uncles or in-laws could find it in their hearts to break off some of their cash for an education

I can only imagine where she is working has cabaret, platinum, or "gentleman's" in the name
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)