AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Puppy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JDTECH
Posted 11/10/2010 10:53 (#1429719 - in reply to #1428718)
Subject: Re: New Puppy

NEMO
I've had several labs over the years. First 2 were golden, both males, litter mates. Had them for 15 years. First one that passed had arthritis and had to give him steroid shots once a week. His brother lived another year before getting hit by the neighbor pulling a livestock trailer. They both were very docile and great pets. We then got a chocolate lab/ syberian husky mix from a guy in town that couldn't keep him any more. He was a year old when we got him and he loved water and would fetch all day long. He had crystal blue eyes. Actually looked kind of freakish next ot that chocolate brown coat. Got some video of him during an ice storm a few years ago where we would throw his ball and he would run after it and slide right past it. Got some pics of me on a creeper working on our van with him laying on top of me. If I can get this photo thing figured out, I'll post them. He disappeared 3 years ago this New Year's Eve. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him. We now have a black female and she is very sweet, but territorial. She was picked up as a stray by a State Trooper and dropped off at the local vet. We also have now a yellow lab/great pyrese(SP?)mix that is 3mos old. I think she is going to be a pretty large dog.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)