AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Engine oil on cat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

j doc
Posted 10/31/2010 12:51 (#1415654 - in reply to #1415540)
Subject: RE: jdoc - Hi Zipper

Michigan

Read my response to JDH - I really meant no harm - even agreed with him and understood the reason he might be offended.  The "matches" comment was a joke. I never told him to change anything about the way he felt or that he was wrong for calling me out like others have said.  I just explained it was only a joke - I realize now it did not belong in the Kitchen Table section.  When I joined this site back in 2006 a simple statement like this was just that - nobody got reprimanded for what clearly was a joke. 

With regard to your statement - I have no idea if you are located in Michigan or if you are even a former customer - you see you are  an "anonyomous internet poster". I do know that I have gotten emails from other members of this site regarding this posting and they all agree it was just a joke. 

I should have learned the first time I posted the picture of the missing cat named "Tom" that someone tacked a piece of paper to that read "Tom was delicous". I had that one hanging in my office and never had a customer leave.

Sorry to those I offended.  I would delete the post but then people might think I said something really nasty.

I think I will volunteer to  be the first one banned from the Kitchen Table section.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)