AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NAT created a monster
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sfi
Posted 10/30/2010 22:37 (#1414921 - in reply to #1414739)
Subject: Re: NAT created a monster

Oregon

Yes, it is one of my creations.  It started life in the early seventies as a Ford 4 x 4 F-250.  Regarding logos.  I have a bunch of other pictures of it which I can't find.  It is a Beaver buggy.  Benny is on each side of the hood and Oregon State is along the roof.  The little guy hanging on the grille is a "Beaver Fan-a-tic"  His hair is all blown back!  My sister lives in Portland.  She takes lots of pictures and she took a close up of the grille as well as others.  See e-mailed the grille picture to a co-worker (a Duck fan)  She got a reply.  "What's that"?!  She sent her the next picture, one of the whole rig which had the big tires (not the skinnies) and gave her the answer...its a DUCK STOMPER!!

I have been drawing machines since about third grade.  Somewhere along the line in grade school I thought of a brand name for my creations..."Schrievoddmobile"  (my last name is Schriever)  I almost had some Schrievodd stickers made along with a model 4X350 sticker.  (4x4, 300 gal, 50' boom)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)