AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Sledge
Posted 10/30/2010 00:32 (#1413898 - in reply to #1413891)
Subject: Re: Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.

Extreme SW Minnesota Iowa border
After talking to my girlfriend, I did find out the story did change a little bit. The older girls rode down there with a friend, do they were not even in the car.. Thats what makes it worse. She had her a 7 year old, two 8 year olds, and 10 year old, and a 12 year old. The fact that they would drag them out of the car, after dark, in a parking lot just burns me. So, IF Mister KmK, who thinks he knows it all, could maybe help me with my inferior language skills, maybe he could tell me how to improve these questions I am going to ask the Spirit Lake police chief, bright and early tomorrow.

1. Is it normal police policy to seach peoples cars with small children at night, in public parking lots?

2. Is it normal police policy to search peoples cars with smally children, in public parking lots, in pursuant of a case of a possible item that might have been stolen, even if the item were valued at under say, 5 dollars?

3. Is it normal police policey to search peoples cars, with small children , at night, in public parking lots, for items worth less then 5 dollars, if the items they are searching for have yet to be described?

4. Do you know what the State of Iowa codes are , in describing harrasement?

5. Do you think it might be normal with a Mother that has 4 young children in her car to be concerned about her childrens saftey, when they are removed from her car, and forced to sit on the ground while her car is being searched for a pack of gum?

6. Do you think that it would be reasonable to assume that a mother with 4 children in her car, might have item such as Gum in her car?

7 . Do you think it might be resonable that a mother with 4 children in her car might resent being searched in front of a law officer based totally on hearsay?

8. Do you have an officer code of conduct in place regarding respect of citizens rights?

9. Are your officers trained in police investigative techniques, or do you employ officers whos sole function is investigation?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)