AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paypal scam
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tom Graham
Posted 10/14/2010 06:29 (#1394333 - in reply to #1394152)
Subject: Here's mine:

Henderson, Minnesota
I responded to a Craigslist ad for a F150 at a very nice price on Minneapolis CL

Thanks for getting back with me,
The truck is at the shipping company in Little Rock,AR ready for the shipping. I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them, being the safest for both of us. Let me explain how it works:
First of all I will need your full name and shipping address so I can register the transaction with eBay. Once you receive the details from eBay, the truck will be reserved for you until you read the details and decide if you want to proceed or not. You will have a 5 days inspection period, after the truck arrives at your address to make sure it is as shown in the photos and in good condition. If by any reason the truck is not as described or if you find any problems with it, I will arrange to ship it back on my cost and you will receive your money back.
eBay will hold the funds until the inspection period is over and you decide if you're going to buy it or not. This way you're not going to pay for something you haven't seen and with the inspection period you can make sure it's as described.
If you agree with this terms please reply with your full name and address so we can get the ball rolling.

Edited by Tom Graham 10/14/2010 06:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)