AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Had a go around with kids principal today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron/PA
Posted 10/6/2010 08:23 (#1385761 - in reply to #1385385)
Subject: Need a rent a jerk?

I'm applying for the job. Then when situations like this come up, you call your local rent a jerk and let him go fly off the handle for you. I have no kids here to be a bad influence on and don't mind getting in the face of folks and their stupid rules.

If I read this right, his boy just turned of age to drive to school and it really appears to me that it was his first offense. (If I'm wrong just shoot me) It was stated that after second offense an in school suspension would be imposed. I didn't see anything about the first offense. Nor did I see anything that made this a physical confrontation. I see some verbal exchanges and perhaps not such nice verbiage was used but none the less, not physical.

Yes rules are made to be followed, and actions have consequences, but to have the man tell his son he blatantly ignored the rules when apparently that wasn't the case would raise my ire too.

Adsfarm, if it's raining today, you might want to head on over to the school and spend the day of suspension with your son, since you're half to blame for being the owner of a non-permitted vehicle on the school property. (If you go, watch where you park)

Good luck in the election.

Ron
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)