AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Farmerjay
Posted 10/2/2010 11:30 (#1381572 - in reply to #1381496)
Subject: RE: Just a talk is the way to go

East central Wisconsin
DeWayne, I was refering to some of the other responses you got on this. And noone was being very social last nite in the house so I may have embellished a bit more than normal!! Yes, i know you have a problem that ultimatly you need to handle. and get that its gonna be hard. How are you going to want to be handled when its you @ 70 and having a hard time. So, do it like that. You know, he probably knows that its time and just cant let go of that independence. thats making him crabby. i got nothing else but dont forget to remind him that he taught you to be respectful and a good person and what does he expect you to do ??? You have reason to worried . my main point in this though is that becareful not to strip him of all his independence, its a long way to 80 with nowhere to go. sorry for the misunderstanding . oh, one last thing, when i am old and know im just about done driving, im gonna wait for some jackass thats right on my bumper for 5 miles to pass me and flip me the bird, then when he's stopped at the stp sign in front of me im gonna tap him real good! then i'll lose my license properley!! :)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)