AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Indianajones
Posted 10/2/2010 10:01 (#1381496 - in reply to #1381277)
Subject: RE: Just a talk is the way to go

Wow, you are one vindictive individual.
I said nothing about the cops or neighbors, and never thought of such things. I thought and worried about this all day yesterday. Not only the fight that I knew it would cause( which it did) but also about him getting hurt. My kids also love to ride to the elevator and I will not let them ride with him again.
And for the record, this is not a single incident. 2 weeks ago, he blowed a stop sign in a bigger city with me and my son in the van. This was 20 minutes after he changed lanes and cut off a guy on the courthouse square. I was watching and he never looked in the mirrors or signaled before changing lanes. It is a growing problem more and more. His driving scares me.
This has been a ongoing issue and here is an even scarier thing. he usually drives the back roads to the elevator over highways because his truck doesn't have a tarp. The route he takes has an angle road that meets aeast/west road at about a 45 degree angle. Because he cannot turn his head well, he mounted a rear view mirror on the dash so that he can see to the right down the road and see if something is coming. He sees nothing wrong with this!!!
DOES THIS SOUND SAFE TO YOU???????????????????????????
If you welcome this problem, then you are welcome to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my dad but don't want to see him hurt or someone else. Nevertheless, he won't listen to me or anyone else.
INDY
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)