AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 9770 control center yield monitor indicates 3000 + bu per acre
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DJohns10
Posted 9/23/2010 08:44 (#1370831)
Subject: JD 9770 control center yield monitor indicates 3000 + bu per acre

I have a 9770 using an Original GS moniotr with mobile processor. I updated the software to current version from Stellar Support web site, when I powered up the monitor with updated software the monitor displayed an error indicating a problem communicating wiht the moisture sensor. I unplugged the monitor to use the control center to monitor yield. The control center is displaying yileds of 3000 to 4000 bu per acre. It almost appears as if it is reading pounds insted of bu, I checked to verify settings in contorl center are correct. Had JD tech check out system wiht their laptop and found no problems. I set up the data card using SMS Advanced could there be something in the data card setup that is causing the yield to read this far off? I unplugged the Orginal Display and have cycled power several times on the combine, I would think that any incorrect data in the origianl display would not be affecting the control center when unplugged and cylcing power. Any one have any ideas of what to look at next?

Thanks,

Doug Johnson
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)