AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We all know it, but another example, JD Parts $$
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Virginia Veg.
Posted 4/14/2007 18:01 (#136675 - in reply to #136458)
Subject: Ha, Deere is great, try AGCO.

Eastern VA. No such thing as too many Magnums.
I actually am a huge Sloanex customer, as well as Shoup and my two local Deere dealers. Some things it would be REDICULOUS to buy from the dealer. Sometimes Sloan is HALF price. Some times its about the same, and some things, only the dealer will have. If you ever get tired of Deere prices, go buy something from an AGCO dealer. Holy MOLY that's a rip off. Ag-Chem is a good example of what happened to a good company. I used to get ag-chem parts out of Pennsylvania in 2 days. I could ask knowledgeable people questions and get good answers. It was ok for a while, they let me order direct and still got good prices. Now they drew these imaginary lines all over the country. My "LOCAL" ag chem dealer is on the eastern shore of Maryland now, and the first few times I called, they didn't even know what a Ro-Gator was. They turned me from a die hard Ag-Chem man into a Deere Spraymaster customer in literally one week. AG-CHEM STINKS since AGCO ruined it. I have to tippytoe around and sneak parts out of North Carolina if I need something from ag-chem. A 20 year loyal customer who bought $10K worth of parts every year, turned into someone "they didn't know". That never happened to me from Red or Green dealers. I could care less if AGCO shut down tomorrow. I would never notice. My old Rogator is half John Deere anyway.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)